Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cross racing...

Nope, not this kind of cross...


This kind...


That's what keeps me turning pedals over. I got the race mo-sheen, and working on the skillz, yo.
The breakdown went something like this so far...

Madcross I: 15th in the 4's. Plenty of UCI nonsense such as one set of barriers, and no stair runup. fast(except for the barriers), fun, and plenty of furiousness. A good way to start off the season.
Madcross II: 9th in the 4's (and I beat a few guys in skin suits.) More UCI nonsense, but they had a runup and the hairpin of death. I got paid! maybe this isn't so bad after all.

Cam-Rock:
13th in the 4's. Fast and fun with a mad dash for the finish. Check out the form.


Lapham Peak:
what can you say about Lapham Peak? Guys, go read the rule book, will ya? especially the part about course lay out. Leason learned here... preride baby! Pre-ride. That third barrier was quite the suprise on the first lap.

Badger Prairie: No go... I blame the liberal atmosphere in Madison for screwing with my innards.

Gibbs Lake: Good times, but I was still suffering from the malady that gripped me at BP. Everybody complained that the barriers were too close together. I didn't see a problem with it.

Washington Park: I race it! Really, I did! great superfans though.

I promise these will get better.

No comments: