Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jackass of The Day

People of Tosa. Your neighbor who drives a crappy little green Neon-like car with license plate number UVN-595 is a jackass. He can often been seen in the vicinity of North Ave and Mayfair road in said community around 7:15am.

This neighbor saw fit to take time out his hurried morning commute to get my attention, and say that cyclists are "number 1" in his own special way. he next proceeded to swerve accross 2 lanes of traffic to make the on ramp for 45 N

If my horn sounded like a defective party toy, I would think twice about sounding it in public. Let alone in anger.

His water cooler bravado probably went something like this...

JA: I sure showed that whack job on the bike this morning.
Coworker: What did you do?
JA: I honked at him.
Coworker: Then what?
JA: I flipped him the bird.
Coworker: What did the other guy do?
JA: He waved at me.
Coworker: yeah, you definitely showed him

So feel free to laugh and snicker if you are ever on the receiving end of his road rage.

Posted by ShoZu

4 comments:

claire said...

I got no respect for folks who'll flip a biker off without first installing a car horn that plays 'La Cucaracha'

The Shed Master said...

UVN-595 you say? Lemme talk to some peeps and see if'n they can dig up a name, address and maybe even eye color from that #.

Tim said...

I have free time to deliver a Welcome Wagon gift.

Anonymous said...

Boy I knew that Tosa was a shifty place but I never had any idea of just what type of cretins drive there. You should move to Racine.

Joe